Two pass qts maths test at 3rd attempt with intense tuition
Ellie contacted me in early May: "It's my last attempt I've got no confidence left and it'd be great
if you could help"
We fixed up a convenient date, she drove from South London for a couple of hours intense qts maths tuition and took the qts numeracy test the next day.
- "I passed my test today David!
Thank you for all your help!! "
Ellie, May 29, 2014
Abby contacted me in late April and asked for help to pass her last chance. She was really stressing about her qts maths test and thought some 1-1 help would really help.
She had a two hour and a one hour intense qts maths session and took the test the next day.
- "Hi David,
Just to let you know that I took the qts maths skills test today and passed!
Thanks so much for your help, the techniques you taught me really helped me with the mental arithmetic."
Abby, May 29, 2014
I passed my qts numeracy skills test.
It was my 3rd & final attempt, having previously failed the first two tests by 5 & 6 marks in the mental arithmetic area.
I brought both of your qts maths packs in July and spent time working through them. The Mental Arithmetic videos really strengthened my skills in this area. Before I was getting 3-4 marks, but your videos offered simple, easy to understand methods; and I was passing this part of the test with 10-11 marks.
The Stats & Arithmetic pack was extremely useful. It was very detailed and explained certain tips and tricks to look out for. I think your revision material prepared me for the test very well and ultimately helped me to pass the test!
Overall, brilliant revision material and I would recommend it to anyone struggling with the tests! You can pass 3rd time like I have and get QTS.
Sabeena, September 2013
QTS Numeracy Maths Test
Mental maths, statistics and applying arithmetic, Tuition, Resources ...
Your qts numeracy skills test is one of your most stressful experiences.
Mental arithmetic - discover the simple, but crucial short-cuts you need. Practice by listening to our mental arithmetic tests, each with twelve questions and timed just like the real thing. Then listen and watch the three videos showing you the secrets of answering quickly.
With these up to date resources (May 2014), used by 100's to pass QTS numeracy, you can achieve your dreams of becoming a teacher.
Applying arithmetic and statistics. Practice with our powerpoint based Statistics and Applying Arithmetic tests each with sixteen questions. Then watch the animated answers clearly showing the step by step process of answering.
QTS numeracy Coaching. You can't leave your QTS numeracty test to chance, too much depends on it. I am very experienced at coaching trainee teachers to pass their qts numeracy test, with a deep understanding of the material. Here's details of my qts numeracy test tuition and extensive testimonials.
Resources - overcoming stress, Teachers TV, pdf practise material, etc
Mental maths quick fire
Please don't email me for the answers.
- What's the difference in years and months between two dates 20/06/1981 and 20/04/2014 ?
- A students scored 14/25 and 20/25 in test, what was the overall mark as a %?
- In a test of 35 marks, I got 80% right. How many did I get wrong ?
- 12.5% stayed school dinners ....., what fraction didn't ?
- Class was 1hr 20mins long, 20mins spent on intro, 25 mins on.., 10 min on..., how many mins of class remained ?
- Teacher drove 25 miles each way to training session, 5 times, fuel cost 40p per mile how much was her expenses?
- Teacher did spelling test, class of 50 gave her 18p each for all the 30 words she got right, how much money did teacher get ?
- Teacher did spelling test, class of 75 gave her 12p each for all the 12 words she got right, how much money did teacher get ?
- What is 450 x 0.5?
- What is 60 / 0.3 ?
A pupil had £100 to spend on trip, came home with 30 Euros, conversion rate was 1.2 Euros to £. How much did he spend?
- You can do 'in a class of 25, 7 are girls, what percentage are girls' but can you do te reverse ... what is 64% of 25?
- What is 1.4 hours in hours and minutes?