hanks so much David!!
Guess what! I only went and passed 1st time!!? Can you believe it??!
Thank you so much for the encouragement, words of wisdom, top tips and your general calm and caring approach. Who would have believed that a few weeks ago, when i made that initial phone call to you and averaging 50% online that I'd be sending you this email today!? I have already recommended you to friends, even prior to passing today, and will continue to do so. You've been fab!
I really couldn't have done it without you. Thanks to your lovely wife too for the endless cups of tea and snacks to keep me going. I did have to say "yippee" quite a few times to myself during the test, but that and half a bottle of rescue remedy seemed to do the trick!
Thanks again, One very happy customer
Laura, April 2016
Two pass qts maths test at 3rd attempt with intense tuition
100's more testimonials
llie contacted me : "It's my last attempt I've got no confidence left and it'd be great
if you could help"
We fixed up a convenient date, she drove from South London for a couple of hours intense qts maths tuition and took the qts numeracy test the next day.
- "I passed my test today David!
Thank you for all your help!! "
Ellie, May 29, 2014
Abby contacted me in late April and asked for help to pass her last chance. She was really stressing about her qts maths test and thought some 1-1 help would really help.
She had a two hour and a one hour intense qts maths session and took the test the next day.
- "Hi David,
Just to let you know that I took the qts maths skills test today and passed!
Thanks so much for your help, the techniques you taught me really helped me with the mental arithmetic."
Abby, May 29, 2014
QTS Numeracy Test - passing the QTS maths test
Resources: Mental maths, stats, applying arithmetic packs + specialist Tuition.
The qts numeracy skills test is one of the most stressful experiences a trainee teacher can go through.
The Mental arithmetic pack shows you the simple, but crucial short-cuts you need to answer in time. Practice by listening to our mental arithmetic tests, each with twelve questions and timed just like the real thing. Then listen and watch the three videos showing you the secrets of answering quickly.
These resources (2016 syllabus validated and used by 100's of students) will definitely help you to pass your QTS numeracy test and achieve your dreams of becoming a teacher.
Applying arithmetic and statistics. Practice with our powerpoint based Statistics and Applying Arithmetic test pack each with sixteen questions. Then watch the animated answers clearly showing the step by step process of answering.
QTS numeracy Coaching. You can't leave your QTS numeracty test to chance, too much depends on it. I am very experienced (since 2006) at coaching trainee teachers to pass their qts numeracy test, with a deep understanding of the material. Here's details of my qts numeracy test tuition and extensive testimonials.
Resources - overcoming stress, Literacy - spellings
Mental maths quick fire
Please don't email me for the answers.
- What's the difference in years and months between two dates 20/06/1981 and 20/04/2014 ?
- A students scored 14/25 and 20/25 in test, what was the overall mark as a %?
- In a test of 35 marks, I got 80% right. How many did I get wrong ?
- A large piece of card measures 30cm by 21 cm. How many smaller pieces (6cm by 5 cm) can you cut from the large card.
- 12.5% stayed school dinners ....., what fraction didn't ?
- Class was 1hr 20mins long, 20mins spent on intro, 25 mins on.., 10 min on..., how many mins of class remained ?
- Teacher drove 25 miles each way to training session, 5 times, fuel cost 40p per mile how much was her expenses?
- Teacher did spelling test, class of 50 gave her 18p each for all the 30 words she got right, how much money did teacher get ?
- Teacher did spelling test, class of 75 gave her 12p each for all the 12 words she got right, how much money did teacher get ?
- What is 450 x 0.5?
- What is 60 / 0.3 ?
- A pupil had £100 to spend on trip, came home with 30 Euros, conversion rate was 1.2 Euros to £. How much did he spend?
- You can do 'in a class of 25, 7 are girls, what percentage are girls' but can you do the reverse ... what is 64% of 25?
- What is 1.4 hours in hours and minutes?